BF423Transistor PNP 250V 0.2A 0.83W
Material of Transistor: Si
Maximum Collector Power Dissipation (Pc): 0.83 W
Maximum Collector-Base Voltage |Vcb|: 250 V
Maximum Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|: 250 V
Maximum Emitter-Base Voltage |Veb|: 5 V
Maximum Collector Current |Ic max|: 0.2 A
Max. Operating Junction Temperature (Tj): 150 °C
Transition Frequency (ft): 60 MHz
Collector Capacitance (Cc): 1.6 pF
Forward Current Transfer Ratio (hFE), MIN: 50
This item comes from an electronic's store stock. It is unused and in perfect
condition. It will be properly packaged for shipment to avoid any type of
damage and ensure maximum safety and delivery condition.
COMBINE SHIPPING: We will combine shipping on multiple item orders. When
purchasing multiple items, please let us know before making payment so that we
can adjust the shipping amount on the invoice and save your money.
1. Please make sure to provide us with correct, precise, and detailed shipping
2. Your item will be sent with care by Bulgarian regular mail. We package the
items ourselves to help protect the items from damage during shipping.
3.Items are usually shipped out of our warehouse within on business day upon
payment received or cleared.
1. Economy International Shipping - parcels are delivered within 11-21
business days. No tracking number.
2. Standard International Shipping - with tracking number. Delivery within
4-10 business days.
3. If you don't receive items over 25 business days, please notify us!
Payments and returns:
1. We accept PayPal only as payment method. Please pay directly on eBay via
2. If there are any problem or if your unhappy with the ordered items, you
will get refund in full amount.
3. You must contact us before returning any product(s). All returns must be
made within 30 days from the payment date. The returned product(s) must be in
the same condition as it was sent to you.
4. The buyer is responsible for all shipping cost.
Note: Please contact us if you face any issues with your orders, items or
delivery, before leaving negative feedback or opening a eBay case. Thanks in